Re: Freeze exception for zgv/5.9-5

Hi,

Boris Pek <Tehnick-8@yandex.ru> (06/07/2012):
> I have prepared few QA uploads. But unfortunately not all of them were
> sponsored before freeze [1].
>
> This update of the package does not fix any RC bug, but it fixes
> important, normal and wishlist bugs. Also the quality of package was
> improved in common.

thanks for your efforts on this. Unfortunately, a rewritten packaging
makes it harder for us to review the actual bug fixes, so we might just
say “no, sorry” in the end.

(Reminder: http://release.debian.org/wheezy/freeze_policy.html)

Given the special situation you're in (I know how much it's a PITA not
to be able to find sponsors in a timely fashion), I might end up
reviewing your package anyway. Will try to do that once I've processed
other requests.

Mraw,
KiBi.