Re: brewtarget

Nicholas Bamber <nicholas@periapt.co.uk> (09/07/2012):
> Cyril,
> 	The best I can do with brewtarget is rewrite the copyright file
> and move it to non-free. The package clearly aspires to be free but I
> cannot acheive that. And I cannot reproduce the crash failure.  So it
> would only be worth my while trying to fix the copyright issue if the
> release team are willing for the crash bug to be downgraded.

Anyone can do that, and if the maintainer disagrees, that's not for the
release team to deal with it.

You only need us if the bug is deemed to be considered release critical,
and not to be fixed for the next release (so that we set a
$release-ignore tag). This doesn't appear to be the case here.

Mraw,
KiBi.