Re: Freeze exception request: aptitude 0.6.9-1

On 9 July 2012 07:45, Cyril Brulebois <kibi@debian.org> wrote:
>> The new version is available on mentors.d.n, we will not upload
>> however unless granted a freeze exception.
>
> Having it uploaded to experimental would be an idea for the time being,
> so that people can (in an opt-in fashion) test it.

I have updated aptitude on mentors to target experimental with version
0.6.9-1~exp1.  To ease review, this is the only change at this point.

If a sponsor could take a look and please upload.

http://mentors.debian.net/package/aptitude

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/a/aptitude/aptitude_0.6.9-1~exp1.dsc

Regards