Unblocks/urgents for d-i beta 1 (take 1)

Hi release team,

please consider unblocking (and possibly urgenting) the following
udeb-producing packages. If you have a preferred format for those,
please say so, and I'll use that in further requests. (I guess
keeping the rationale in the hints file would make sense, that's
why I didn't merge all packages into long lines.)

I'm basing this on the following page, trying to concentrate on
reviewable changes in a given time frame:
  http://d-i.debian.org/testing-summary.html

If anyone has other candidates in mind, please mention them to both
debian-{boot,release}.

Please note I skipped packages already mentioned elsewhere (like
busybox). I'll try and find time to review other packages too, in
later takes.

  # l10n only:
  apt-setup/1:0.69

  # fix rc bug/d-i breakage:
  brltty/4.4-4

  # accumulated bug fixes which didn't migrate before:
  btrfs-tools/0.19+20120328-7

  # migration delayed by an rc bug that got downgraded:
  cairo/1.12.2-2

  # l10n only:
  cdebconf/0.171

  # epoch-fixing (harmless) and l10n:
  cdebconf-terminal/0.17

  # fix empty kmap files, resulting in big d-i breakages:
  console-setup/1.80

  # warning→info switch for InRelease files:
  debootstrap/1.0.42

  # l10n + m-a/hardening changes:
  eject/2.1.5+deb1+cvs20081104-11

  # l10n only: [missing one build, buildd admin pinged]
  espeakup/1:0.71-9

  # patch from upstream:
  fonts-lohit-telu/2.5.1-2

  # bug fixes, rmh gets to unbreak stuff if needed:
  freebsd-utils/9.0+ds1-7

  # crasher fix:
  gtk+3.0/3.4.2-2

  # high urgency for bug fixes:
  klibc/2.0.1-1

  # (apparently) harmless build change, let's reduce t/u diff:
  libnl3/3.2.7-4

  # big files related tweaks:
  lowmem/1.35

  # stability fixes, already discussed on -release:
  nbd/1:3.2-1

  # l10n only:
  netcfg/1.81

  # tiny improvement:
  os-prober/1.54

  # Colin knows what he's doing:
  parted/2.3-10

  # Colin knows what he's doing:
  partman-base/158

  # l10n only:
  partman-crypto/53

  # l10n only:
  partman-lvm/79

  # l10n only:
  partman-nbd/0.12

  # pci id update:
  pciutils/1:3.1.9-5

  # migration delayed by an ftbfs, and normally ± regression-free package:
  pixman/0.26.0-3

  # new theme and other fixes:
  rootskel-gtk/1.24

  # better udev detection: