Re: another FSO transition

Am 03.07.2012 00:12, schrieb Adam D. Barratt:
On Wed, 2012-06-27 at 19:34 +0100, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
On Wed, 2012-06-27 at 02:52 +0200, Sebastian Reichel wrote:
NEW:
  libfsotransport 0.11.1-2
  libgsm0710mux 0.11.2-1

No longer NEW thanks to speedy processing by ftp-team. :-)

uploaded:
  fso-gsmd 0.11.3-2

I've scheduled binNMUs for fso-deviced, with a dep-wait on
libfsotransport3.

Everything built okay and the old libraries have been decrufted from
unstable.  I aged the source uploads a little so that we could get
things transitioned more quickly; as of tonight's britney run, the new
packages are in wheezy, so I think we can call this done.

Thank you very much for your work and time!

It's really nice to see how the work behind the scenes of debian is happening :)

regards,
Simon

--
Simon Busch - http://mm.gravedo.de/blog/