Question about my QA uploads

Hi,

I have done some QA work and have prepared few updates for packages which are
currently have no maintainers. Most of them were sponsored. But unfortunately
four packages were not uploaded before freeze:
  http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?include=subject%3A[QA];dist=unstable;package=sponsorship-requests

All these updated packages include non-RC bugfixes (for important and normal
bugs). Also they have improvements not related with bugs (just fixes for
lintian warnings and notes).

The question is: could the exception be granted in this case?

If no, should I prepare uploads to experimental or just left them as is?
Maybe after stable release someone will sponsor them.

Best regards,
Boris