Cannot make freeze deadline

I'm aware that the freeze has been coming for months now, but I didn't
manage to finalize all my packages next to academic and work stuff,
which especially peaked in June.

Is there the faint possibility of a limited deadline extension,
conditional that 1) they are ready for upload as of proper freeze today
and 2) I just need to arrange sponsorship within the next few days?

Specifically, the packages in question are:

   * diveintopython3
   * liblinear
   * libmpikmeans
   * libocas
   * pyrit

All have a low popcon (< 300), and no reverse dependencies.