GDM 3.4 in wheezy

Hi,

as already explained by Jordi, there’s one big remaining bit: GDM.
Currently it is stuck at version 3.0 (mostly because I didn’t have
enough time to work on it), and version 3.4 should be hopefully ready
for sid within a week or two.

Upstream changes include:
      * dropping GConf (yay)
      * multi-stack: this is a very weird feature that enables several
        PAM conversations at once, to deal with smartcard and/or
        fingerprint authentication. I think it was done this way because
        Red Hat doesn’t have our PAM update mechanism, but the part
        where the UI looks different depending on the PAM modules you
        are using would still be interesting.

--
 .''`.      Josselin Mouette
: :' :