Re: libpqxx v4.0 sid upload

On 19/06/2012 12:26, Julien Cristau wrote:
On Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 11:20:30 +0100, Marcin Kulisz wrote:

Hi guys,
I'd like to upload (not personally but by my sponsor [thx Matthijs btw]) new
version of pqxx (postgresql bindings for C++) to unstable. I'm putting urgency
to medium to make it before freeze.

Are you kidding?  What do you think the point of the urgency field is?

Is it not the case the anything that is already in Sid by the time of freeze will automatically transition as normal? Also, is there a date for freeze, or is it 'anytime now'?