Re: state of libjpeg transition

On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 08:50:54PM +0200, Julien Cristau wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 10, 2012 at 18:19:20 +0200, Bill Allombert wrote:
>
> > Dear release team,
> >
> > I have NMUed most of the remaining packages that build-depended on libjpeg62-dev.
> >
> > I think the only remaining packages are:
> >   compiz-fusion-plugins-main
> >   kphotoalbum
> >
> AFAICT there's also
> - netgen

The version of netgen in testing does not build-depends on libjpeg62-dev.

> - crystalspace (not in testing, so meh)
> - fgfs-atlas

RC buggy

> - libicns

The binaries does not use libjpeg

> - qcam
This seems one of the most obsolete package in the archive:
Only available for i386.
>From the synopsis:
" Note that nowadays there is support in the 2.2 kernels for this camera in
 the video4linux project, which is probably better than this."
>From the changelog (2006):
* Wondering if anyone actually uses this anymore...

> - eagle (non-free, don't care much)
> - seaview (same)
> - teamspeak-client (same)

At least I am not going to NMU non-free packages.

Thanks for your check,

Bill. <ballombe@debian.org>

Imagine a large red swirl here.