Re: binnmus for #477751

Dear release team,

On Sun, Jun 03, 2012 at 10:06:56AM +0200, Helmut Grohne wrote:
> Please hold on. The rebuilt packages are currently causing FTBFS for
> other packages. See #675613 for details. TL;DR: The triggers are
> executed too early. Guillem Jover intends to solve this in dpkg.

Thanks to Guillem Jover for quickly fixing #675613. I verified that the
issue with sgml-base is actually solved by his fix. So here we go with
the actual transition part.

The following packages have already been rebuilt:
  debiandoc-sgml
  libcommons-validator-java
  metacity
  docbook-mathml     #675478
  docbook-slides     #675480
  python-docutils    #675489
  w3-dtd-mathml

The following packages need binNMUs:
  festival
  openjade
  openjade1.3
  jade
  linuxdoc-tools

The following packages need sourceful uploads and have bugs filed:
  docbook            #675473
  docbook-dsssl      #675475
  docbook-html-forms #675477
  xml-core           #675483
  docbook-ebnf       #675476
  docbook-simple     #675479
  docbook-website    #675481
  docbook-xml        #675482
  dtd-ead            #675496
  sgml2x             #675490

The following packages need extra work:
  sgmltools-lite     #674914
  xml2rfc            #674911
  w3c-dtd-xhtml      missing
  sgml-data          #675488 #674913

The following unrelated packages how up on the transition tracker:
  psgml
  xmlto
  opensp

I will work on the four packages needing extra work and hope to get them
ready before the freeze. Thanks for your help and patience with this
bug.

Helmut