Re: rstatd: does not work with kernel 3.0/3.1 or any other 3.x kernel (s-p-u possible?)

Hi Julien

On Wed, Jun 06, 2012 at 10:12:46PM +0200, Julien Cristau wrote:
> On Wed, Jun  6, 2012 at 21:25:37 +0200, Salvatore Bonaccorso wrote:
>
> > Agreed, and thanks for feedback. Indeed the fix was simply taken from
> > the version in unstable, which maybe should change that too.
> >
> Yes, that would be better.
>
> > Attached is the new debdiff for it.
> >
> Looks good to me, thanks.

Ok this is great!

Anibal, it's important to me to clarify that I do not want to hijack
or whatever, I'm only interested in having this fixed in Squeeze if
possible.

So please let me know if I can further help somewhere for this issue.

Regards,
Salvatore