Re: RM: lxapperance 0.5.1-2

On Wed, 2012-06-06 at 19:22 +0200, Daniel Baumann wrote:
> please remove lxappearance 0.5.1-2 from testing so that 0.5.2-1 can migrate.

That won't work.

lxappearance (0.5.1-2 to 0.5.2-1)
    Maintainer: Debian LXDE Maintainers
    16 days old (needed 10 days)
    out of date on i386: lxappearance-dev (from 0.5.1-2)

If we remove the package from testing, there will still be
lxappearance-dev_0.5.1-2 binaries in unstable, they'll still be out of
date and the package still won't be a valid candidate.

You need to ask ftp-master to remove the lxappearance-dev binaries;
everything will then just work[tm] for testing migration.  Looking at
the "dak rm" result, I suspect they'll tell you that you need the new
lxappearance-obconf to build on more architectures first.

Regards,

Adam