Re: [Pkg-mediawiki-devel] MW 1.19 for wheezy

Jonathan Wiltshire dixit:

> With this in mind please bear with us for bringing this work and the associated
> testing closer to the freeze than would otherwise be desirable, and we are
> happy to provide status information on request.

The same goes for FusionForge, which contains a plugin integrating
MediaWiki. I’m currently working on getting these two together,
*and* updating mediawiki-extensions for 1.19, with my dayjob hat as
Evolvis developer (which is just FusionForge like Alioth is), plus
MediaWiki packaging team member and FusionForge upstream committer
hats. So please allow for changes to src:mediawiki-extensions and
src:fusionforge to get those pieces of software working together
well for wheezy.

Thanks,
//mirabilos • tg@debian.org
--