Uncoordinated rpm transition

Hi Michal,

here's an extract of Artur's mail, telling us about the uncoordinated
rpm transition you started:

Artur Rona <ari-tczew@tlen.pl> (02/06/2012):
> I've noticed that new revision of rpm source package has been
> uploaded this week and introduced new binary packages names.
> However, maintainer of rpm didn't let us know about that fact. The
> list of changed SONAME:
> librpm2 -> librpm3
> librpmio2 -> librpmio3
> librpmbuild2 -> librpmbuild3
> librpmsign0 -> librpmsign1

Mehdi has set a tracker for those:
  http://release.debian.org/transitions/html/rpm.html

This is very unfortunate to have (yet another) uncoordinated transition,
*this late* in the release cycle…

Especially since there was a libextractor transition, which (thankfully)
just finished, but that was a really near miss… and since that package
is also involved in the poppler transition…

Next time, please coordinate with us, we have been trying to get the
message across during the past few years through messages to dda@, and
we have documentation on the process:
  https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/ReleaseTeam/Transitions

Mraw,