Re: hurd-i386 qualification for Wheezy

On 30/05/12 10:54, Samuel Thibault wrote:
> We can as well not aim at an official release, and make an unofficial
> release.  In my opinion that'd be already great.

Sounds good, I'd love for hurd-i386 to be able to go through the motions
of a release even if it's not part of the official one.

Ideally I'd want to be able to download install media with jigdo,
pulling packages from official mirrors (only).  I'm not sure if that's
possible until hurd-i386 actually enters testing?

And if there are bugs / missing functionality making this not possible
yet, well, that's where work is needed :)

Regards,
--
Steven Chamberlain
steven@pyro.eu.org