Re: ia64 qualification for Wheezy

On Mon, May 28, 2012 at 09:18:18PM +0200, MG wrote:
>On 28-5-2012 14:20, Aníbal Monsalve Salazar wrote:

>>>One thing that was bought to my attention in private mail is #638068
>>>in initramfs-tools.
>>
>>I'm happy to test a possible fix for #638068 on my ia64 machines.
>
>Me too!  I haven't been trying anything with Linux IA-64 for quite
>a bit, because I was unfortunately very busy with a study and other
>things, but now I have a lot of time.
>
>If anyone could fill me in, or even point me to the data in question
>(e.g. ISO images, patches, etc.), let me know.  Feel free to also
>e-mail me, if necessary or desired.

There are some pointers at
[🔎] 4FA2A12B.4080507@users.sourceforge.net">http://lists.debian.org/[🔎] 4FA2A12B.4080507@users.sourceforge.net

>(I have a number of video cards I want to try under Linux IA-64 as
>well.)
>
> - MG

I intend to work as an ia64 porter.

Who would like to step forward to help maintaining the ia64 arch in
Debian?

We need more people and you don't have to be a Debian developer.