sgml-base #674933 breakage

Dear release team,

(please CC me in reply)

My upload of sgml-base 1.26+nmu2 introduced #674933 which causes
packages using sgml to emit broken builds. The build does not fail. The
issue was immediately fixed in 1.26+nmu3. In the mean time 63 packages
have been uploaded:

tdb otrs2 tcl8.5 apr aria2 cdbs gmod libpam-encfs libpdl-netcdf-perl
slang2 spyder tcl8.6 debdelta grml2usb typo3-src cdbs ecasound libssh2
sugar-calculate-activity octave-gsl onscripter s3cmd clxclient
sugar-etoys-activity transmission gridlock.app jlha-utils libxml2 links2
apache2 gworkspace irrlicht twms xfce4-battery-plugin an debhelper
syncmaildir virt-viewer amora-server cdbs pegasus-wms
sugar-chat-activity-0.86 libdr-tarantool-perl sugar-calculate-activity
libfakekey mecab-ipadic nova ruby-metaid sugar-toolkit-gtk3 tiff
tomoyo-tools voms-mysql-plugin x264 kdiff3 ovito sugar-pippy-activity
unbound lice5 psignifit3 shatag sogo x-loader pdl

I manually determined that only 5 directly build-depend on docbook
related stuff and those are:

tdb - seems unaffected
slang2 - definitely affected, needs binNMU
grml2usb - no build
onscripter - definitely affected, needs binNMU
pegasus-wms - build failed for other reason

So I believe that I only need binNMUs for

	slang2 onscripter

to solve the issues introduced in #674933.

Thanks for your help

Helmut