Uncoordinated quantlib transition

Hi Dirk,

it seems like we have an uncoordinated transition, from libquantlib-1.1
to libquantlib-1.2. That can be seen on the excuses page, and that
explains why your package isn't migrating:
| quantlib (1.1-2 to 1.2-2)
|
|     Maintainer: Dirk Eddelbuettel
|     69 days old (needed 10 days)
|     out of date on armel: libquantlib-1.1 (from 1.1-2)
|     out of date on mipsel: libquantlib-1.1 (from 1.1-2)
|     out of date on s390: libquantlib-1.1 (from 1.1-2)
|     out of date on armhf: libquantlib-1.1 (from 1.1-2) (but armhf isn't keeping up, so nevermind)
|     Not considered

See: http://release.debian.org/britney/update_excuses.html#quantlib

Trying to remove the old binary packages would lead to breaking the
following packages, which therefore need binNMUs, hoping they won't
FTBFS:
| # Broken Depends:
| quantlib-swig: quantlib-python [mipsel s390]
|                quantlib-ruby [mipsel s390]
| rquantlib: r-cran-rquantlib [armel armhf]

Next time, please coordinate with us, we have been trying to get the
message across during the past few years through messages to dda@, and
we have documentation on the process:
  https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/ReleaseTeam/Transitions

Mraw,