Re: Architecture qualification meeting for Wheezy

On Wed, May 09, 2012 at 05:48:48PM +0200, Niels Thykier wrote:
> Yeah, thanks for starting the wiki.  Honestly I am not sure the wiki is
> the optimal place for it, but I guess it will do for now (and it is less
> likely to "disappear" than in the mail archive).
>
> I will try to see if we can keep it up to date (or find a better spot
> for it).

The qualification page on release.debian.org does already provide for freeform
text.  Obviously not everyone can write, but it's the spot that has been
preserved in the past.

OTOH it doesn't seem that many folks are interested in doing the work anyway.

Kind regards
Philipp Kern