Re: Accepted gcc-defaults 1.118 (source all amd64)

Matthias Klose <doko@debian.org> (08/05/2012):
> stop blaming the compiler for unrelated build failures. You did so already
> yesterday:
>
> <mbiebl> awesome, libchamplain ftbfs with an ICE in gcc-4.7
> <mbiebl> yeah for switching the default compiler
> <KiBi> doko: It looks like I'm going to take up your offer. Please fix that.
> <mbiebl> doko: you have your first problem of gcc-4.7 breaking an ongoing
> transition
> <adsb> mbiebl: that might be the gmp10 bug
> <doko> KiBi, can't reproduce the libchamplain ICE locally. could you do a
> local build as well?
>
> and I didn't get a reply on that.

And to be complete, after checking with others, that you didn't get any
answer shouldn't come as a surprise, since nobody received your question.

kibi@Thorfinn:~$ grep -A 50 'that might be the gmp10 bug' irclogs/Debian/#debian-release.log|grep doko
2012-05-07 21:56:13[ doko] KiBi, looking
2012-05-07 22:12:37::: doko [~doko@216.64.156.98] has quit [Read error: Operation timed out]

Mraw,
KiBi.