Re: [php-maint] php5 testing transition

On 08.05.2012 17:54, Thomas Goirand wrote:
On 05/09/2012 12:13 AM, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
On 08.05.2012 17:02, Thomas Goirand wrote:
What's the status of the reverse dependencies of PHP 5.4? I've done
quite a few NMU to fix them, but I have to admit that I'm a bit lost at what's remaining to fix. Ondrej, can you tell, so that I can have a go
on fixing reverse dependencies?

With the exception of lwat (which appears unmaintained and is leaf), all of the reverse dependencies which php currently has Breaks for have been
NMUed - see my mail which initiated this thread.
[...]
However, http://bugs.debian.org/release-critical/other/testing.html
shows there's at least php-imlib that needs to be fixed. So I was
wondering if there was more to fix, since one package has gone under
your radar.

It's not so much "gone under the radar" as "doesn't block the migration of PHP". Maybe it should, but php5-common has "Breaks: ... php-imlib (<= 0.7-3)" and 0.7-4 is already in testing.

Regards,

Adam