Re: [RFH] Release of D-I Alpha1

Hi,

Adam D. Barratt <adam@adam-barratt.org.uk> (06/05/2012):
> Apparently I missed that one of the outstanding changes in git was quite
> important - the kfreebsd-* binNMUs failed due to the kernel version
> having changed from 8.2 to 8.3, which was covered by
> ae6982018059e936e1b0fe5e72a9f735fb8db92a
>
> So we'd need a source upload of d-i in order to get working kfreebsd-*
> images.

in case it helps, I've prepared a branch with some changes for d-i.
Given what's in git looks suitable for everyone's needs (basically:
getting it to build on kfreebsd-* again), it only contains minor stuff
(namely: pleasing lintian).

Otavio, please let me know if you want me to upload it, or if you prefer
handling it yourself.

  git://anonscm.debian.org/users/kibi/debian-installer.git

Mraw,
KiBi.