Re: Architecture qualification meeting for Wheezy

* Adam D. Barratt (adam@adam-barratt.org.uk) [120430 20:30]:
> On Wed, 2012-04-25 at 23:09 +0100, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
> > On Wed, 2012-04-25 at 13:46 +0100, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
> > > fwiw, the next sensible weekends (i.e. ignoring the one in a couple of
> > > days time) are May 5/6th - which is a three-day holiday weekend in the
> > > UK - and 12/13th, which is the York BSP.  I could do the latter but
> > > would prefer the former.
> >
> > As mentioned on IRC, a Doodle for the former -
> > http://www.doodle.com/qxr4u5xa29yk3tid
>
> So far there have only been two responses, one of which was from me. :-/
>
> If this is due to people not liking the included dates, please suggest
> others.  We really should decide this stuff soon though...

As that weekend doesn't work for all, I created a new doodle a week
later. As Saturday is already busy with the .-release, I only used
Sunday as options
http://www.doodle.com/dgi23b5fgxs7vqnk

I think it would be useful to have all involved parties present (and
give all interessted porters the chance to join us) so that we could
get an result we could work on.

Andi