Re: guitarix: Transition boost1.49

Hi,

On Sat, Apr 28, 2012 at 03:35:34PM +0200, Roland Stigge wrote:
> at http://packages.qa.debian.org/g/guitarix.html , I was told that
> guitarix takes part in the boost1.49 transition.
>
> Since there is an upstream bugfix release (non-serious, though) for
> guitarix available that I would like to upload, I kindly ask you for
> information about the boost1.49 transition: Which timeframe do I need to
> schedule before I can do the next guitarix upload? Or is it possible
> already?

as your package does not currently export a runtime dependency on any boost
library, it's safe to upload.  Thanks for asking.  (Not even adopting one now
would be a problem, as long as the maintainer upload is built against the
current version of boost.  Which it should be anyway to adopt the header
changes.  However our transition tracker is not able to infer C++ template use
for technical reasons.)

Kind regards
Philipp Kern