Re: [RFH] Release of D-I Alpha1

On Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 16:06, Miguel Figueiredo <elmig@debianpt.org> wrote:
>> I do need help to manage the missing steps and testing. Is someone
>> willing to help on it?
>
> Count with me for testing installation images.
> Can you elaborate remaining steps where we can help?

To what we had for a1 basically:

 get CD images built (Steve, yey!);
 test them
 finish announce mail
 mail to to d-d-a if all above work

>> I'm sad to ask for it but I won't be able to take it by myself and do
>> need your help.
>
> I'm sure my opinion is shared with many others, we are glad to participate
> :)

After a1:

 check new and current bugs that has known fixes or are easy to fix
 work on those
 start preparing a2 / b1

--
Otavio Salvador                             O.S. Systems
E-mail: otavio@ossystems.com.br  http://www.ossystems.com.br