Re: python2.7: FTBFS(kfreebsd): testsuite hang

Matthias, do you plan an upload this weekend?

As up-to-date python2.7 builds are rather urgent (they're now blocking
the netcdf transition), it'd be very nice to have a fix in the
following days.

If you don't currently have time, please let us know so that it be NMUed.

Thanks!

El 18 d’abril de 2012 20:45, Robert Millan <rmh@debian.org> ha escrit:

--
Robert Millan