Re: Uploading armadillo: soname change

Dear Cyril,

On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 06:31:43PM +0200, Cyril Brulebois wrote:
> Kumar Appaiah <a.kumar@alumni.iitm.ac.in> (11/04/2012):
> > - try building the rdepends against the latest version, and hold off
> >   on uploading until they are fixed?
> > - OR upload, request binNMUs and then file bugs against the rdepends
> >   that don't build?
>
> the former is preferable (at least the checking + filing bugs part). For
> more details, this should help:
>   http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/ReleaseTeam/Transitions

Thanks for the pointer. I have ensured that the reverse dependencies
build fine.

Now, I am ready to go ahead and upload it and request binNMUs, if the
release team is all right with it.

Thanks.

Kumar
--
"If the future navigation system [for interactive networked services on
the NII] looks like something from Microsoft, it will never work."