Re: Proposal to get Wheezy Alpha1 done

On Sat, Apr 7, 2012 at 13:04, Adam D. Barratt <adam@adam-barratt.org.uk> wrote:
> On Mon, 2012-03-26 at 14:51 -0300, Otavio Salvador wrote:
>> I'm traveling but today tonight I'll upload the built installer.
>
> That was nearly two weeks ago now; what's the current status?

Mostly OK; I need to do some tests and get last changes migrated to
get images built using those changes.

> Were you aiming to include the recent base-installer changes regarding
> kernel selection?  If so the upload probably shouldn't have been
> urgency=low... :-/

Yes, I do.

base-installer
os-prober
partman-auto-lvm
partman-partitioning

Those ought to migrate.

--
Otavio Salvador                             O.S. Systems
E-mail: otavio@ossystems.com.br  http://www.ossystems.com.br