Bug#658289: transition: python-numpy
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Bug#658289: transition: python-numpy
- From: Sandro Tosi <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 23:37:43 +0200
- Message-id: <CAB4XWXxpW+4aYoifuUMagKz4DBBP=L4iCeo3wp6+JqB1MmQcQA@mail.gmail.com>
- Reply-to: Sandro Tosi <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
- In-reply-to: <20120227182204.GW16069@radis.cristau.org>
- References: <20120201203731.GA1200@jwilk.net> <20120225225917.GA2633@jwilk.net> <20120225230438.GI24903@mraw.org> <20120227182204.GW16069@radis.cristau.org>
On Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 19:22, Julien Cristau <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 00:04:39 +0100, Cyril Brulebois wrote:
>> > All the remaining packages are either RC-buggy (cmor #661283,
>> > pytables #661285 #661286 #661287) or not in testing (shogun,
>> > plplot).
>> So time to look at removal hints and preparing an easy hint if needed? Great.
> Well. Or nmu.
those packages seem to have gone, and the transition on the tracker is
at 100%: what is the release team opinion on it, is it completed? is
there something else missing?
I've see just 2 blocking bugs on this bug on the BTS , but they are
related to numpy 1.6, which is still in experimental and not intended
for this particular transition.
Sandro Tosi (aka morph, morpheus, matrixhasu)
My website: http://matrixhasu.altervista.org/
Me at Debian: http://wiki.debian.org/SandroTosi