Re: Architecture qualification meeting for Wheezy (Was: Re: Release Team meeting?)

* Niels Thykier (niels@thykier.net) [120330 08:31]:
> On 2012-03-30 00:16, Martin Zobel-Helas wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > On Thu Mar 29, 2012 at 23:52:02 +0200, Niels Thykier wrote:
> >> [...]
> >
> > With my DSA hat on:
> >
> > It would make sense to have someone from the DSA team present during
> > that IRC meeting, as architecture qualification has a direct impact on
> > our hardware and resource planning.
> >
> > Could you set up a doodle for that, and keep us posted?
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Martin
>
> Thanks.  So one more time :).
>
> I propose we do an architecture qualification meeting over the Easter
> holidays.  I have setup a doddle for it at [1].

Sorry, but Easter weekend is a bit bad here because that are 4 days
where one could be away.

Could we move it a weekend earlier or later? That would be great, at
least for me.

Andi