Bug#656758: mini-transition: libquvi
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Bug#656758: mini-transition: libquvi
- From: Ansgar Burchardt <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2012 10:41:08 +0100
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Ansgar Burchardt <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
- In-reply-to: <20120303221911.GE12218__14381.firstname.lastname@example.org> (Cyril Brulebois's message of "Sat, 3 Mar 2012 23:19:11 +0100")
- References: <email@example.com> <20120225192533.GD22027@mraw.org> <20120303221911.GE12218__14381.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Cyril Brulebois <email@example.com> writes:
> Thanks for the IRC ping: please go ahead.
I uploaded libquvi yesterday and it was built on all architectures by
now. Today I also uploaded cclive and quvi to unstable.
Could you schedule binNMUs for the remaining two packages?
> Tracker is at:
It seems confused by the old libquvi binaries as it still shows libquvi