Bug#657077: transition: php5 5.4
On Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 22:14, Ondřej Surý <email@example.com> wrote:
>> They can test right now with php from experimental...
> How many of them do you think will do that? I am big pessimist here.
> Do you think that email about testing with experimental packages now
> and then second (well third if you count that in d-d-a) email will not be
> too much?
I did send the emails this morning (CET). How long do you think we should
wait to get any reaction before upload? Is a week enough? (Given they
should already have got the information via d-d-a before.)
My opinion is that if nothing happens in a week that nothing will happen
unless we already have PHP 5.4 in unstable.
Ondřej Surý <firstname.lastname@example.org>