libguestfs and the erlang transition

Hi,

libguestfs is part of the ongoing erlang transition, as can be seen on:

 1. http://packages.qa.debian.org/libg/libguestfs.html
 2. http://release.debian.org/transitions/html/erlang.html

Thanks to the recent ejabberd upload, everything was looking fine and I
was thinking about making all packages transition at once. Unfortunately,
your new libguestfs upload interferes, since its counter is now back to
0 days, delaying everyone.

Quoting the PTS: “Please avoid uploads unrelated to this transition,
they would likely delay it and require supplementary work from the
release managers.”

Given there's no reverse dependencies, I'm wondering whether to remove
libguestfs from testing for the time being. Once its counter reaches 10
days (and if it has no RC bugs), it will be able to enter testing again.
That would make it possible to finalize this transition, and consider
others (lots of them are planned or going on already).

What do you (and my fellow releasers) think?

Mraw,
KiBi.