Re: Proposed stable update for procps

* Adam D. Barratt [Tue Feb 07, 2012 at 08:56:39PM +0000]:
> On Tue, 2012-02-07 at 21:49 +0100, Christian Hofstaedtler wrote:
> > * Adam D. Barratt <adam@adam-barratt.org.uk> [120112 22:41]:

> > > Ping?

> > IIRC the upload happened months ago, but then nothing happened to
> > it.

> I think one of us is confused.  :) To the best of my knowledge, there
> has not been a procps upload to stable in the period since my ack above,
> i.e. early August; I certainly haven't seen one arrive in the p-u-NEW
> queue for processing.  If I had, I wouldn't have pinged you about it...

Uh, I think it's me who is responsible for not uploading Christian's
work targeted towards the ACKed version for stable.

IIRC there was an open question regarding how to proceed WRT to the
version for unstable and I was waiting for a response from Craig
(being the maintainer of procps).

Sorry, my fault. I'll take care of the procps upload for stable.

regards,
-mika-