Re: gnubiff and the audiofile transition

Hi,

and thanks for checking with us.

Roland Stigge <stigge@antcom.de> (05/02/2012):
> There is a new gnubiff upstream version that I would like to integrate
> because it supports GNOME 3.

Would it get a dependency on libaudiofile* in the process? If so, please
hold off.

> What do I need to take into account before uploading?

Basically, checking that page:
  http://release.debian.org/transitions/html/audiofile.html

You may click “good” to see that mostly everything is green, so more or
less ready to transition. Since your package seems to be unaffected
(neither good or bad), I think it should be OK to upload it now, but
you may want for a confirmation from another releaser.

Mraw,
KiBi.