Re: getting the opencv rolling (and then the KDE ball) rolling

Hi,

Thanks for your work.

2012/2/1 Sune Vuorela <sune@debian.org>:
> Apparantly there seems to be 3 issues blocking opencv transition
>
> 1) frei0r.
> Fails to build against newer opencv. frei0r is a git snapshot from *urgh*
> 2009, and seems pretty unmaintained. Current git master seems to build, but
> rather than NMU'ing to a newer random snapshot. No words from maintainer. No
> rdeps. I suggest removal
>
> 2) freej
> a 2010 git snapshot. fails due to unrelated (xulrunner issues, jsnum.h). same
> maintainer as frei0r. no rdeps. I suggest removal.
>
> 3) sitplus
> opencv is broken. Two bugs are filed (658196 and 658197).
> and sitplus is also broken  (my message in 653799). Everything should be easy
> to fix, and I can do a NMU of both if wanted.

#658196 was already fixed in repository.
#658197 is not RC bug , I think.
I wrote a reason in #658197.

And if these are revised in sitplus, cannot build.
I reported to #653799 about this.

Best regards,
  Nobuhiro

Nobuhiro Iwamatsu