Re: Update the killer package in Squeeze?

I'm no release manager but..

Petter Reinholdtsen <pere@hungry.com> (18/01/2012):
> Hi.  The killer package in squeeze have two important bugs I would
> like to fix.  The most important is that it send email using the wrong
> domain when killing user processes.  The second is its failure to
> handle removed but not purged gracefully.
>
> I've just updated the package in untable with the fixes, and cleaned
> up the package a bit in the process.
>
> The debdiff is attached.  Is it OK to upload this new version to
> Squeeze?

probably not. Please extract the needed changes and apply them to the
stable's version, and send a debdiff. Changing debhelper compat, playing
with Standards-Version etc. have nothing to do in a stable upload
AFAICT.

Mraw,
KiBi.