Re: json-glib: doubles serialization does not works

On Tue, 2012-01-10 at 01:14 +0400, Anton Olkhovik wrote:
> There is a critical bug in libjson-glib-1.0-0 package in Squeeze:
> doubles serialization does not works. As a result, some applications
> can't operate properly (e.g. can't save their config files). It is a
> known problem and it was fixed in the upstream source repo almost 2
> year ago. The patch is available [1].
>
> [1]
> http://git.gnome.org/browse/json-glib/patch/?id=f622ee8d8ba54ddea6fbb7311a905ffab7842e8d

If the bug is critical, I'm surprised that no-one appears to have filed
it in the BTS by now.  Could you provide a little more information about
which upstream version the fix was included in, and applications which
are affected?

If you'd like to have a fix for the issue considered for an update in
stable, please prepare a fixed package and send a debdiff to
debian-release for consideration.

Regards,

Adam