shibboleth-sp2 builds on arm*

The bug in g++ that was preventing shibboleth-sp2 from building with g++
4.6 was fixed (#630752) and I removed the dependency on g++-4.4 on arm*
from the package at the gcc maintainer's request (#654745), but I didn't
think about the fact that the buildds would have an older version of g++
installed, so the new package upload failed on armel and armhf.

What's the correct way of handling this?  Should I mail
armel@buildd.debian.org and armhf@buildd.debian.org asking them to upgrade
g++ in the build chroot and then give back the package?  Or should I add a
g++ dependency on armel and armhf to the package to force the upgrade?

Normally I don't like dependencies for bugs in the other package, but in
this case no version of g++-4.6 prior to 4.6.2-10 would successfully build
the package (the bug was introduced in 4.5), so an architecture-specific
build-dependency wouldn't really be wrong.  However, that would mean
adding a versioned dependency on g++-4.6, which we'd then have to remember
to remove later when g++ goes to 4.7.