Re: [SRM] updating ia32-libs and ia32-libs-gtk

On Tue, 2012-01-03 at 06:58 +0100, Thijs Kinkhorst wrote:
> I now uploaded ia32-libs and ia32-libs-gtk for squeeze and ia32-libs for
> lenny. I've added proposed-updates to the lenny sources but I don't think
> that in this specific iteration it made any difference.

Thanks.  I've accepted the lenny package.

For the squeeze packages, our check scripts highlighted a couple of
cases where the relevant packages from stable-security never made it to
ftp-master.  Specifically:

ia32-libs: cups	1.4.4-7+squeeze1 is missing the kfreebsd-amd64 package.
It looks like it failed to build previously - does anyone still have the
log available to find out why?

ia32-libs-gtk: jasper 1.900.1-7+squeeze1 got rejected by ftp-master as
the .changes including the source doesn't appear to have been pushed.
Would it be possible to push the files for this to ftp-master again?

Regards,

Adam