Re: [SRM] krb5 changelog missing CVE

On Tue, 2012-01-03 at 21:20 +0100, Florian Weimer wrote:
> * Adam D. Barratt:
>
> > On Tue, 2012-01-03 at 20:09 +0100, Florian Weimer wrote:
> >> Sorry, there seems to be a slight misunderstanding.  The changelog was
> >> indeed incorrect, but even that upload never made it to the archive.
> > [...]
> >> We already have packages built for (all?) 13 architectures.
> >
> > Based on that final comment, I assume the updates will be released via
> > the security archive and there's nothing we (the release team) need to
> > do right now?
>
> No, I would like to take them from the queue and upload them directly
> to the main archive.

Ah, okay; I clearly misunderstood your earlier e-mails.  It's an unusual
situation. :-)

Apologies if I'm missing something, but if the packages are already in
the queue on security-master, wouldn't it be simpler (and possibly more
logical) to release them from there?  Hmmm, looking at the tracker,
maybe because they're "just" DoS issues?

Regards,

Adam