Planning for final lenny point release (5.0.10)

Hi,

Working on the four-monthly schedule for oldstable, the next lenny point
release would be due in early February.

As the security team have recently confirmed that security support for
lenny will end on February 6th (a year after the release of squeeze) it
makes sense to schedule 5.0.10 to be after that date and make it the
final roll-up point release for lenny.

>From the experience of etch's EOL point release, we'll need a little
time to sort out any remaining build issues for security packages after
the end of support.  The earliest we'd therefore be looking at would be
the weekend of 11/12th February.

Comments / thoughts / suggestions?

Regards,

Adam