Proposed transition to db5.2

Hi,

I would like to discuss Berkeley DB transition again. Upstream has
release bdb 5.2
and since we still have about a year before next stable, it might be a
good time to
do the transition, so we keep up with upstream versions.

db5.2 is already packaged in the experimental, and I wanted to keep it out of
unstable, so people don't start to link with it, so we can control the
damage which
the introduction of new bdb usually causes.

(Note: bdb 4.8 will probably stay for python2.x unless we find a way how to fix
the regressions which the linking with newer bdb causes in the python builds.)

Opinions, objections?

O.
P.S.: Please Cc: me.
--