Re: Updating gosa package in squeeze

On Wed, 2011-11-30 at 10:14 +0100, Cajus Pollmeier wrote:
> I got a bug (1) for the GOsa package, that prevents GOsa from removing a host
> from the DHCP configuration if it gets removed. Is it possible to get the
> attached patch for 2.6.11-4 into a future stable update release?
[...]
> (1) http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=650258

It's not at all clear from the version information of that report - or
rather the utter lack of any version information - whether it also
affects the package in unstable.  If the 2.7 series packages are also
affected, then the issue needs to be resolved there first before we
consider updating stable.  In any case, please add appropriate version
information to the bug to indicate which versions are affected.

Regards,

Adam