Re: Processed: block 637809 with 646299

block 637809 with 646299
thanks

On Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 08:36:00AM +0200, Emmanuel Bouthenot wrote:
> I wonder what make you think that this bug is related to perl transition
> but actually the FTBFS is due to the wrong way to detect ncursesw
> headers with cmake. It will be fixed with the upload of weechat 0.3.6
> (which may occur very soon).

This package will need to be binNMUed when perl transitions to unstable,
and thus any FTBFS will impede that work, regardless of whether it is
directly related to perl. Using the BTS to block the transition tracking
bug helps the perl maintainers and the release team see at a glance what
further work is needed before that transition can be started.

The release team has confirmed this position:
<http://lists.debian.org/debian-release/2011/10/msg00310.html>

Regards,
Dominic.