Re: Proposed openssh #630606 fix for squeeze

On Thu, 28 Jul 2011 17:48:44 +0100, Colin Watson wrote:
Peter Palfrader asked me to fix #630606 in squeeze, as the large amount of log messages is causing problems on some debian.org machines. I've bodged it down to a reasonable level (one of these messages per key); it
probably ought to only log if no authorized_keys lines succeed or
something like that, but that would have been much harder to do and the
patch would have been rather longer.

I've flagged the package for acceptance at the next dinstall; thanks.

Regards,

Adam