Re: [SRM] proposed stable update deja-dup

Hi,

On Wed, 20 Jul 2011 11:43:39 +0200, Jérémy Bobbio wrote:
As Jose Carlos Garcia Sogo seems really busy, I have prepared a stable update for deja-dup. It is meant to fix #624598 which prevents sudo users
restore their backup.
[...]
Please let me know if this change is elligible for the next stable point
release.

Thanks for working on this.

From a quick scan of the bug log, this issue sounds like it would be suitable for fixing in stable. However, so far as I can see the bug has only been closed in an upload to experimental and still affects unstable; it would need to be resolved in unstable as well before we looked at applying the patch to stable.

Regards,