Re: [SRM] kvirc 4:4.0.4-1 for stable-proposed-updates [2nd attempt]

Hi,

On Tue, 2011-05-03 at 01:15 +0200, Raúl Sánchez Siles wrote:
>   Not strictly Monday (here) but at least I have a diff, available at [0].

Thanks for that, and apologies for not getting back to you sooner.

> tried to remove all unnecessary changes from the former big diff. There are
> still some minor changes that could be added, but I preferred to go for the
> simplest version in order to have an assessment about the feasibility of this
> kind of patch. If you deem this, or something very similar, can be accepted
> I'll go on with the testing which shouldn't be very different to what we are
> testing right now.
>
>   To be honest skimming the patch took quite a while (as you may have already
> noticed) and sure this is not a reason to accept it. What I'm trying to say is
> that I don't mind spending some more time on this and have it in shape for a
> Stable release which was our aim from the beginning.

The updated diff is much more manageable; thanks.  Given the brevity of
the changelog, would it be possible to tie the changes down to related
bug reports, git commits, or something similar?  I did notice that some
of the changes have ticket IDs included in the comments, but there's
quite a number which don't.

Regards,

Adam