Re: Inadequate source of entropy in recursive queries: maradns

On Sat, Dec 31, 2011 at 14:30:04 +0000, Nicholas Bamber wrote:

> As per the attached email, I wonder if you would be interested in point
> releases for the old versions of maradns to fix #653838 and what the
> relevant timescales would be.

Yes.  The next (and last) lenny point release is planned for late
February or early March, and the next squeeze point release should be in
the second half of January.  Packages would have to be uploaded and
accepted at least a week in advance.

Please send source debdiffs for both lenny and squeeze to the d-release
list so they can be reviewed in advance of an upload.

> There is also the question of unarchiving and fixing #584587 in the
> lenny  version whilst we still have the chance.

That'd depend on the actual diff, what would that look like?

Cheers,
Julien